Seeing as this is Friday, and I am lazy AND running late, I decided to take a short-cut. I hope it is at least mildly entertaining.
A Facebook friend “tagged” me with the following, but since I have no idea what that means or what to do with it, I decided to copy the quiz and use it for a blog post. I may not be tech-savvy, but I’m resourceful!
Please feel free to do the same. If you do so and want me to read it, just leave a comment to let me know where to find it. Have a great Friday!
1. What time did you get up this morning? Alarm went off at 5:45 a.m. Feet hit the floor ten minutes later.
2. How do you like your steak? Medium. Pink in the middle is nice.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Toy Story 3 at the dollar movies. (I don’t get out much.)
4. What is your favorite TV show? Don’t watch TV.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Someplace where I didn’t need a car.
6. What did you have for breakfast? Smoothie made with strawberries, hemp milk, whey protein, and flax seed oil. Yum!
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Malaysian, because it incorporates elements of so many other delectable cuisines.
8. What foods do you dislike? Too salty and too sweet.
9. Favorite Place to Eat? Gunan Tahan, Malaysian restaurant in Amity CT that is no more. Alas!
10. Favorite dressing? My friend Dawn’s homemade Italian.
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Toyota minivan with automatic sliding door on passenger side.
12. What are your favorite clothes? Loose and flowing, like robes or muu-muus.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Anywhere extraterrestrial
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? By definition it has to be both (I’m a double Libra, after all), but the empty half isn’t really of much use now, is it?
15. Where would you want to retire? Somewhere that I didn’t need a car.
16. Favorite time of day? Evening/late night (10 p.m. to 2:00 a.m. is my peak time.)
17. Favorite Season? Autumn
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Baseball
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? What is this “tag” of which you speak?
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? Again I ask, what is “tag”?
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? I’ll be thrilled to death if anyone even READS it.
22. Bird watcher? When they are in my field of vision, yes.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Isn’t that covered in #16?
24. Do you have any pets? Two cats: one middle-aged and very sweet, one young and very stupid.
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? I’ve been nominated for the Nobel prize in bulls**ting.
26. What did you want to be when you were little? First a doctor, then a pilot, then an astronaut. Didn’t follow through on that too well, did I?
27. What is your best childhood memory? My relationships with trees, the big maple in the back yard and the ancient juniper at church camp in particular.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Yes.
29. Are you married? Yes. (Is it just me, or are some of these questions pretty uninteresting?)
30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes, and my car doesn’t move until everyone else is wearing theirs as well.
31. Been in a car accident? A couple: one very traumatic in childhood, though no one was hurt, and one minor fender-bender (literally) in adulthood. I was not driving in either case.
32. Any pet peeves? “all about me” quizzes that ask stupid and uninteresting questions.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Anything but anchovies, though I’m rather partial to a white pie with fresh tomato, fresh basil, and garlic.
34. Favorite Flower? Whatever is blooming where I am. In my garden right now that would be marigolds, mums, Verbena bonariensis, hyacinth bean, and roses.
35. Favorite Hobby(ies)? Reading, crocheting, writing, cooking, eating, talking.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Chipotle
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? Zero
38. From whom did you get your last email? I believe it was from a gentleman in West Africa who wanted to confirm my contact information so he could send me my inheritance.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Joseph-Beth Bookstore
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Decided to answer this quiz
41. Like your job? The question is missing a subject and quite possibly a verb.
42. What’s your eye color? Gray/green with flecks of orange when I’m angry, or so my sisters tell me.
43. What was your favorite vacation? The time we went to Vail and I got to hike and read all day and we slept with the French doors wide open all night because there are no mosquitoes at that altitude.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? We all dragged our sorry tails to KFC buffet last night because everyone was too tired to cook. Does that count?
45. What are you listening to right now? My great-grandparents’ clock ticking in the living room and the distant roar of the interstate.
46. What is your favorite color? Periwinkle blue. The color of cornflowers (chicory)
47. How many tattoos do you have? Zero
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 9:17 a.m.
50. Coffee Drinker? Only socially.